Click here to start Ordering...

 

Price savers

We live in interesting times – just before 2008 it was spend, spend, spend - prices were higher than now and the shops were busy. Since then it is save, save, save for the customer and shops have reduced their profits to survive.

I have done my part – since 2009 I have lowered my treatment session prices as well as offering the option of shorter time slots. Before the credit crunch, many clients would regularly indulge in a whole hour’s worth of pampering, now it may be less often or just a half hour to work on a troublesome ache and pain somewhere.

On the internet shopping site, I have not put up my postal prices for two years, even though Royal Mail has done. I aim to offer special priced packages whenever I can and the latest one has another fortnight left… this is the reduced cost of Bowtech Crystals. It feels good to offer natural remedies with therapeutic benefits for both therapist and client use at home.

Thursday 11 August 2011

1 Comments:

At 24 August 2011 at 00:49 , Anonymous Judith said...

People may certainly be spending less often but perhaps taking more care about the quality of their purchase? I sense that people are moving away from the throw-away culture of pre-recession years and instead searching out best quality.. an investment in their health and wellbeing rather than trying out fads and fancies.
What do you think?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home