Click here to start Ordering...

 

Introduction to the Bowen Technique

I’ve just finished presenting a four week course: ‘Introduction to the Bowen Technique’ at City Lit, Convent Garden and was delighted to read a testimonial from one of my students, who attended. See ‘Winter in Australia’ blog. This is my third course there and another full day workshop is being planned for October.

It is quite hard knowing what to include in a short course, when there are so many procedures for students to learn about the body. This is an amazing therapy and I can add my personal account of it because I work as a therapist and have done so in a variety of settings for almost 20 years.

The Bowtech Bowen Technique is taught in 30 countries around the world and there are just over 90 instructors. Total number of practitioners is just over 26,000 and growing. It is a worldwide qualification and for international students in London or anywhere this is an exciting prospect to be able to work and travel. See the home of ‘Bowtech the original Bowen Technique’ www.bowtech.com

Thursday 4 August 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home