Click here to start Ordering...

 

Time Out

I have just returned from Ragdale Hall www.ragdalehall.co.uk where I succumbed to quietness and relaxation. Time away from the usual routine of work and worries was difficult on the first day then I just gave in, and slept and swam to recharge my body.
Treatments there are a very high standard – I should know, having been in business many years and managed large salons and clinics. The staff smile a lot –  just what everybody needs, in fact what the world needs, when you read the gloomy stories in the media. 
You will be pleased to know that I did keep up my New Year resolutions – easy, you might say at a health spa but not really when the food is scrumptious and you can go back for second helpings. I was also able to think and prepare for the year ahead and affirm what I want to achieve in the quiet area.
One of my favourite spots is the ‘Thought Zone’ where pictures are projected on the ceiling as you recline in a warm room. This is nurturing for the mind as one can either meditate on the restful visions or in turn feel stimulated. One of the pictures was imaginary space or an ‘other world’ concept, perhaps taking us out of the confines of a humdrum life… I would definitely recommend Ragdale Hall for time out.           

Tuesday 8 February 2011

1 Comments:

At 9 February 2011 at 16:31 , Anonymous Tracy Lawrence said...

Hi Helen - really glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to relax and recharge you. I will pass your comments onto other members of the team as such feedback is very motivational. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of Ragdale and we hope you can join us again soon. Tracy Lawrence, Internet Marketing Manager

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home