Click here to start Ordering...

 

Happy therapist!

How many therapists out there never have any therapy themselves? The answer may be a shocking no! Why? When we always tell our clients how important it is for their health and well being to have regular treatments. I was one of those therapists many years ago – perhaps I did not find it necessary and the odd one was just a treat. These days I usually have one complementary therapy every month - Bowen therapy of course, no surprise there!

When I am feeling stressed or have a strained muscle for example, then I have weekly sessions just as I recommend to my own clients. I like to arrange an exchange with another therapist for the reasons above and beforehand we can have a natter about how business is progressing. We don’t chat afterwards because generally we are too relaxed!

Those of you who know about the Bowen technique will know that after 10 days or more, a different therapy can be applied, but not at the same time. I think this is probably true of a lot of therapies as how can you tell what is working if you jumble them all up. In this instance, after the designated time has elapsed from the Bowen session, I do like a massage or shiatsu and had one last week… heaven!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home