Click here to start Ordering...

 

Running to work


After my busy January I indulged in a few days rest at Ragdale Hall in Leicestershire. I switched-off from work and instead swam, steamed and relaxed. Running your own business is a full-time job - delegating work to someone else is one way to achieve life balance. 

I value my support network which enables me to juggle different business priorities, and was delighted to have the company of my marketing and communications consultant who was also in need of some R&R. Business was definitely not a hot topic but relaxing in this environment gave us space to think clearly and without distraction.



I returned with refreshed grey matter and energy to take on new clients, training and pack more products. I’ve also reaffirmed my ‘me time’ and as the mornings lighten, you may see me out walking and jogging.

Our latest winter offer has been launched by e-newsletter and it’s also accessible from the home page… just click on the advert. We’ve added another page to the soda crystal tab showing a step-by-step guide how to use the pack efficiently. Runners take note – the ankle pack is great for sprains, strains and swelling.  




Friday 15 February 2013

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home