Click here to start Ordering...

 

Here's looking at you!

I’ve had an exciting time in the last two weeks as I’m preparing an update to my www.helenperkins.com website and a new brochure both of which need new photos.

To be at ease with the photographer while sitting and moving about is vital for a photo shoot. I had three changes of clothes, had been to the hairdresser early in the morning and had my make-up fixed. Just hoped the outcome would match how I felt

My marketing consultant came with me, who having the web pages in mind was a great help in frowning or beaming a smile to help my confidence levels, as I stood, jumped or lounged on the floor. I have to admit that the finished product is fantastic – the pictures look good!

Here's looking at you and there's more to come soon. Thanks go to ACS Photography www.acsphotography.com and Hair Xclusive www.hairxclusive.co.uk

Wednesday 23 May 2012

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home