Click here to start Ordering...

 

Bowen Instructor

Did you read my blog back in October 2010, when I wrote about becoming a Bowtech Bowen instructor? It has been 19 months training since then and I am just starting to be observed by senior tutors. I attend their classes and present procedures to students to reinforce learning (mine as well.)

I love presenting the Bowen Technique in a variety of methods to help students with different learning needs. I use visual resources and demonstrations, group ice breakers and role playing. I like there to be a fun element as well as a study environment.

I am already qualified to teach adult education and regularly teach ‘Introduction to the Bowen Technique’ at City Lit, Convent Garden in London – the next course starts on April 26th and continues weekly to May 31st. If you would like to attend, contact the college directly www.citylit.ac.uk and for more information email me at info@bowtechease.com See you there!

Wednesday 11 April 2012

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home