Click here to start Ordering...

 

Work/Life Balance

My new year’s resolution of having dedicated days for clients, office admin and me time is working. Some of the ‘me time’ gets a little blurred, for example like the exercise bit which is often fitted in between clients and days off. The only drawback so far this week is that I overdid the back stroke in the pool yesterday and today have felt exhausted with shoulders aching. I can hear you all saying: Get in a bath with your Lectric Soda Crystals – ok!

The office part includes dealing with orders, essential administration and marketing. The business, now with its new name ‘Bowen Supplies by Helen’ which I hope you agree will be easier to remember because of the personal link with me. There is also the new name for the applicator, now called the Bowen Pack, with a smaller size for wrist and ankles, and suitable for children… see news page

I have left the best until last – my clients. I’m so lucky that I can take on a variety of cases, having had lots of experience ranging from the outback in Australia to the cities in the UK. From men on horseback to people arriving by car, train or bus, the days are still the same.

Friday 6 April 2012

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home