Click here to start Ordering...

 

Healthy body

As a registered Bowen therapist, I have to complete 16 hours of continued professional development (CPD) every year. This used to be left to the last minute, when I would hurriedly search around for an appropriate course.  Not so now, when there are some very interesting courses available.  In July, I attended the Special Bowen Procedures Part 2 (SBP 2) see http://www.bowen-technique.co.uk/ and discovered some amazing Bowen to help more people. I don’t always need these special moves because the basic work helps 85% of most cases.
One area often neglected in body work is the digestive system. This is strange when you think about it, because what we put into our mouths (healthy or not so healthy) helps function and provides the energy so vital to overall wellbeing.  The SBP2 does teach moves to aide digestion and I carried out one of these procedures this week on an MS client, who immediately began experiencing tingling in her legs when usually she has little feeling there, incredible. After the sensations had subsided and the session was finished, she was able to walk more easily out of the clinic, without her stick and feeling better.
Today the Riverford van http://www.riverford.co.uk/) arrived with my organic fruit and vegetable box.  I never know what produce is going to be delivered: this is such fun as I know it will be flavoursome and there will be a lift of energy straight after eating it. I think of my digestive system, maintaining my health, having a long life and then going to the gym!   
 

Monday 27 September 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home