Click here to start Ordering...

 

Working late

People often ask me what creams are good for the feet. It is all very well using my products such as Bowtech Crystals, which are dissolved in warm water with your feet in a bowl or foot spa, whilst munching away happily on a carrot stick or sticky bun. Then rinsing your fingers to apply Bowtech Ease onto your sore bunion or persistent ankle problem that won’t go away, since you fell off your high heels a few weeks ago.  But, what about nurturing your skin further after the soak? The answer lies with B-line’s incredible ‘Feet Treat.’ http://www.bodyspatreats.co.uk/   This is a rich balm that I use at night after my bath. I massage it into my feet and then pop on a pair of cotton bed socks to further encourage the cream to reach my epidermal skin layers rather than my satin bed sheets.   
I feel it must be a common theme: we sole traders that have our own businesses, working into the night to catch up on emails and other enquires that need answering. The day might have involved seeing clients, some hurried shopping around the lunch break, but always ending up in the office. And why is it, at the beginning of a fresh new month that all the bills come in? I seem to spend copious amounts on membership and insurance for my business, do I really need it and what benefits  are there for me?
Not wanting to end this grumbling, but not wishing it on those reading this, I will make myself a cup of green tea and retire. Goodnight! 



Friday 3 September 2010

1 Comments:

At 7 October 2010 at 23:31 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Feet Treat and would say that looking after the feet is more important than any other single part of the body. If we look after our feet they will look after us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home